Micro Torch Soldering Iron
Butane powered trigger Start Micro Torch with a soldering tip attachment.
It is important to solder/tin electrical loop connections to prevent oxidization. Tinning your connections might seem like a hassle, especially if you aren’t aware that portable butane powered soldering irons exist.
This micro torch is ideal for soldering and tinning wire connections in the field. Can also be used to shrink heat shrink tubing.
· Solder in the field without having to run power to your soldering iron.
· Convenient flat base design allows you to place the micro torch on the ground and work with both hands.
· Engage continuous flame lock to operate without holding down ignition button.
· Soldering tip can be quickly removed to use as a standard torch for shrinking tubing.
· Powered by butane (butane not included).